Now more than ever traveling via RV is the way to go. It gives people the opportunity to get away from the city and go somewhere they can relax, enjoy the fresh air, and reconnect with nature. And it makes more sense during this pandemic because you get to travel without running into crowds of people and it’s also a cheaper way to go on a vacation.
But why rent an RV when you can buy one for less than $10,000? Yes, you read that correctly. You can have your own recreational vehicle with just $10,000 or even less. No more renting. Experience the freedom of going wherever you want to go whenever you feel like taking a break from your busy life.
If you want to find out if RV life is for you, there are affordable travel trailers out there that also come with great features. The key is in downsizing. Mini camper trailers cost less but it doesn’t mean that you’ll have less fun and less value. We’ll tell you all about the best mini camper trailers in this article.
Reviews of the 10 Best Mini Camper Trailers Under 10,000 in 2021
Yes, we’ve done the research for you. We understand that with a budget of $10,000, you feel like there isn’t a lot of options out there. But we’ve chosen the 10 best mini camper trailers which are offered in the market today. These are all made in the USA. And you will realize that there are great deals waiting for you which won’t cost you a fortune.
Here’s a quick rundown of the 10 Best Mini Camper Trailers Under 10,000 in 2021:
- Kodiak Campers
- Sun-Ray 109 Mini Camper
- TrailStomper Micro Trailer
- Backpacker 2
- Flagstaff E-Pro E12RK
- Timberleaf KESTREL Camper
- 2021 Coachman Viking Express Mini Camping Trailer
- Aspen Classic Mini Camper
- SylvanSport GO Camper Trailer
- The Anza Trailer
Here are our reviews so that you know which one comes with your needed features that will give you the most value for your money.
- Dry Weight: 1,525 lbs
- Exterior Height: 80.5″
- Interior Height:5 feet
- Interior Width: 5 feet
- Interior Length: 10 feet
- Price: Starts at $9,950
- Heavy-duty 3,500 lb. rated axle with 15″ tires
- 15″ Tires and Black Steel Rims with full-size spare
- Electric Trailer Brakes
- Foam board insulated roof + radiant barrier for increased R-value
- Stand on 350 lb capacity flat fenders
- Standard 2″ rear receiver for bikes and cargo
- Standard MaxxAir vent/fan
- Deadbolt lock door with screen + window & sunshade
- Dual USB charging ports in the rear
- Front interior power strip with USB ports
- 15 Amp shore power connection
Kodiak Stealth Available Options:
- 15″ All Terrain Tires mounted on black steel rims, upgraded lock n roll style coupler, and raptor lined fenders
- 5,000 BTU A/C
- Battery kit with outside solar port
- Full-roof rack
- ARB awning
- Front rack
- Front rack box
- Outside outlet
- Outside table
- 24″ Tall Vinyl Wrap
- 15″ Aluminum Rims
- Upgraded Deluxe MaxxAir Fan
The Stealth model is Kodiak’s bestselling mini camper. It is the only Rustic Trail camper with an amazing gun metal gray painted exterior. It gives it a certain rugged yet classy look.
This teardrop trailer is perfect for your outdoor adventure. It comes with the standard brakes, queen size bed, and dinette seating to make your camping comfortable. It is lightweight coming in at only 1,525 lbs so it can be towed by most small SUVs and vans.
The Kodiak Stealth has heavy duty stand on flat fenders that can hold over 350 lbs. You can bring your man toys with you so that you can enjoy your camping to the fullest. You can upgrade this to have a full-roof rack, front rack and front rack box for more storage solutions.
T0 make you feel more comfortable, you can upgrade to a 5,000 BTU A/C and get the deluxe MaxxAir fan to keep the air circulating all the time. Other options are available to ensure that you make a lot of happy memories with this adventure camper.
Sun-Ray 109 Mini Camper
- Dry Weight: 1,280 lbs
- Hitch Weight: 120 lbs
- GVWR: 2,000 lbs
- Length: 12′
- Interior Height: 53″
- Width: 7′
- Fresh Water Capacity: 16 gallons
- Price Range: $9,000 – $10,000
- bed size 54 X 74
- dinette bed 54 X 74
- awning length 8’2″
- complete kitchenette
- Can upgrade to model 109-E for the mini RV Sport Package
Sunset Park RV Manufacturing offers the Sun-Ray Classic as an affordable option for those who want to experience the RV life. It is perfect for adventure seekers who are after the thrill and excitement of getting close to nature.
This mini RV teardrop trailer is for travelers who are okay with just the basic amenities to allow them to have a comfortable stay outdoors. It has a bed and sofa for two so that you can relax inside when it’s too hot outside. There are cabinets where you can store your travel stuff. You’ll appreciate that it has a complete kitchenette and cabinets at the rea and an awning so that you can cook delicious meals.
Sunset Park RV Manufacturing gives you the option to choose a color or color combination from their portfolio. This adds a touch of fun and personality to your mini camper. If you’re the type who loves to bring along your travel gears such as kayaks or ATVs, you can upgrade to their Sport Package.
TrailStomper Micro Trailer
- Length (Front to back) – 40″
- Width – 43″
- Height – 26″
- LOAD TOLERANCE: Trailer loads up to 600lbs.
- Base Price: starts at $4, 995
Options or Accessories:
- Rooftop tent mounting
- Slide out tray
- Front Cargo Rack
- Side Boxes and Top Racks
- 17″ spare tire
- Aux Battery/ lights
- Custom Fab
Take your boat, bike, and other travel gears with you as this small trailer has a carrying capacity of up to 600 lbs. It is lightweight and compact which means you can use almost any vehicle to tow it. You can adjust the suspension according to your load so that you can have a more pleasant driving experience whichever road you choose to go.
Sportsrig Microtrailers gives you the opportunity to customize your rig according to your travel needs. You can discuss your options with them so that you can get the most out of the TrailStomper.
- Trailer Weight: 1240 lbs.
- Bumper to Hitch Length: 14′ 6”
- Hitch Weight: approx. 160 lbs.
- Overall Height: 79”
- Interior Height: 60”
- Sleeping Area: 6’8″ L x 52″ W
- Price Range: $8,000 – $9,000
- 2900 lb. Axles
- ST205/75R14 Radial Tires
- Aluminum Fenders
- White Rims
- Aluminum Skin
- Metal Roof
- Insulated Walls & Ceiling
- 12-volt Battery Ready
- ¾” Plywood Flooring
- LED Tail Lights
- Porch Light
- Detachable Table
- Complete Underbelly
- Double-Barn Door in Rear
- GFI Outlet & 12-volt Outlet
- Large Countertop
- Stainless Steel Sink with Hand Pump
- Drawers (2 each)
- Overhead Cabinet
- 14” x 14” Roof Vent with Fan
- Cherry Wood Cabinets
- 110-volt GFI Outlet (2 each)
- 12-volt Outlet
- 12-volt Lights (2 each)
- Large Entry Door with Window & Screen Door (includes V-blind)
- Large Escape Window
- Aluminum Wheels
- Carpet Flooring
- Extended A-frame w/ Front Storage Box/Cooler
- High-output Fantastic Fan
- Roof Rack
- Receiver Hitch in Rear
- Spare Tire w/ Rear Carrier
Three Feathers Manufacturing offers everyone a smooth cruiser that can provide you with creature comforts even when you’re on the road. Their Backpacker 2 is lightweight which makes it towable by small trucks and cars. It has a length of less than 15′ that’s why it is easy to drive with this mini camper in tow.
It is perfect for any camper because it comes with a spacious sleeping area, a big kitchen, and have different storage solutions for all your camping gear. You can camp in style and in comfort no matter where you are.
If you’ve got extra funds, you can upgrade it to include a roof rack and an extended A-frame with front storage box or cooler to have more space and storage.
Flagstaff E-Pro E12RK
- Hitch Weight: 162 lb.
- UVW: 1252 lb.
- CCC: 710 lb.
- Exterior Length: 11′ 3″
- Exterior Height: 7′ 9″
- Exterior Width: 80″
- Fresh Water: 20 gal.
- Gray Water: 6 gal.
- Price Range: $8,000 – $9,000
Standard Features Include:
- Aluminum Cage Dinette Base
- 6 Sided Aluminum Cage Construction
- Vacuum Laminated Roof and Walls
- 5/8″ tongue and groove plywood flooring
- 2 Frame Mounted Stabilizer Jacks
- Torsion Axle, Rubber-Ryde Suspension
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Magnetic Baggage Door Catches
- 12V Refrigerator
- Spare Tire W/ Carrier
- 13,500 Roof A/C
- 15” Mud Rover Radial Tires and a lift Kit (Step extension on the 12RK and 12SRK)
- Foot Flush Toilets
- Chill Chaser Heat Strip For A/C
- Manual Awning
- CSA (Canadian Standards)
- Pro Rac Mounting Bars
- Pro Rac Kayak, Bike, Tie Downs, Etc. Accessories
- Tongue Mount Bike Rack
- Maxxair® Ventilation Fan and Vent Cover
Just go ahead and travel across the country in comfort and style with Forest River Flagstaff E-pro. It’s got the basic essentials that you need on the road – a nice full bed to crash into after an exciting outdoor adventure and a full kitchen so that you can cook your favorite meals even when you’re miles away from home.
With a weight of less than 1,300 lbs, you can take these Forest River Flagstaff E-pro small travel trailers along using any small SUV. Its exterior length is less than 12′ so you have an improved maneuverability while driving and it’s easier to store. It will probably fit in your garage so you get to save on storage fees.
Its standard features also offer quality appliances to make your camping more comfortable and convenient. The Forest River Flagstaff E-pro comes with a gas griddle, outside sink, microwave, TV, and refrigerator. Or if you’re the type of camper who likes to bring along your man toys, you have the option to have racks and mounting bars installed.
Timberleaf KESTREL Camper
- Base Weight: 860 pounds
- Base Price: $7,800
Standard Features Include:
- R-7 Insulated ceiling
- .040 clear anodized aluminum roof
- .040 custom painted aluminum sides
- Passive roof vent
- Three AA-powered LED cabin lights
- LED running lights & tail lights
- Baltic Birch plywood on all exposed surfaces
- Cabin cabinets and headboard with sliding doors
- Two 14-inch x 16-inch venting windows with screens
- Two 26-inch x 36-inch doors with vented windows
- Full Size Mattress – 6-inch foam
- All wood finished in 100% zero-VOC Polyurethane
- 205/75r15 spare tire
- 2,000lb torsion axle
- 205/75r15 trailer tires
- 15″ aluminum wheels
- Round smooth aluminum fenders
- Standard 2″ ball coupler
- Standard Package: 2,000lb torsion axle, 205/75r15 trailer tires, 15″ aluminum wheels, round smooth aluminum fenders, standard 2″ ball coupler.
- All-Road Package: Timbren Axle-Less suspension, 3500lb independant suspension, electric drum brakes, 30×9.5r15 all terrain tires, 15″ polished aluminum wheels, aluminum Jeep-style diamond plate fenders, Max-Coupler articulating hitch
- Off-Road Package: Timbren Axle-Less suspension, 3500lb independent suspension, 4″ lift electric drum brakes, 31×10.5×15 BFGoodrich KO2 tires, 15″ polished aluminum wheels, custom jeep-style HD fenders w/ integrated corner steps, front corner rock sliders made of 1.5″x.120″ HREW Max-Coupler articulating hitch
Timberleaf offers us The Kestrel – an ultra lightweight, budget-friendly camper that will let you experience ultimate comfort while camping.
It is minimalist coming in with 2 doors, 2 windows, a roof vent, and a 6-inch mattress. It is suited for campers who just need the basic necessities when they’re on the road.
It has no built-in power system but Timberleaf gives you the opportunity to upgrade your camper by getting their Standard, All-Road, or Off-Road Package so that you can make your camper suit your camping style.
2021 Coachman Viking Express Mini Camping Trailer
- Hitch Weight: 77 lb.
- GVWR: 1,277 lb.
- UVW: 761 lb.
- CCC: 516 lb.
- Box Size: 8.75′
- Exterior Open Length: 8′ 2″
- Exterior Closed Height: 4′ 3″
- Exterior Closed Length: 12′ 10″
- Exterior Width: 79″
- Price Range: $6,000 – $10,000
Standard Features Include:
- E -Coated Tubular Steel Frame
- 12″ Tires
- Heavy-Duty Tongue Jack w/Wheel
- Wide Trac Ultra Lube Spring Axle
- Electric Brakes
- Radial Tires
- (4) Heavy Duty Scissor Style Jacks
- Laminated Aluminum Skin Walls
- LED Exterior Lights
- Aqua-Shield Tenting Material
- 100% Adhesion Residential Grade Linoleum
- Dark Ash Cabinetry
- Residential Laminated Countertops
- 12V LED Interior Lights
- Spare Tire & Carrier
- Flex Rod Tech Add A Room
- “Jack It” Bike Rack
- “Toylok” Cargo Security System
- 5000 BTU Air Conditioner
Coachmen manufactured the Viking Camping Trailer to offer us an easy way to travel in RV style. It is easy to set up once you reach your campsite because it features Coachmen’s patent pending Glide-N-Lock system. The waterproof tent is durable and will give you protection from different weather conditions. It is easy to use because it is minimalist. It comes with the most basic things you need- a 54×75 bed to rest on and a dinette so you can eat comfortably.
It is easy to tow because it is lightweight and features an aerodynamic design. It is easy to store since it is compact. It will fit in your garage when you’re not using it.
Coachmen has made the Viking to be practical but they ensured that it still comes with a stunning style and offers campers ultimate comfort on the road which have been their trademark through the years.
You’ll also love that you can add a room to your Viking camping trailer when you need more space for your family and add a 5,000 BTU air conditioner for a more comfortable camping experience. You can also install a bike rack and cargo security system so that you can bring your bikes with you so you can enjoy the outdoors even more.
Aspen Classic Mini Camper
- Closed dimensions: 47” W x 72” L x 38” H
- Open dimensions: 150” L x 72” W x 86” H
- Bed Size: 72” W x 84” L (King)
- Room Size: 72” W x 66” L
- Weight (empty): 350 lbs.
- Storage Capacity: 25 cubic feet
- Tongue weight: 24 lbs. (empty)
- Price Range: $3,000 – $5,000
Standard Features Include:
- Single-piece, re-enforced fiberglass body available in white, black or gray with basement level for added storage.
- Storage compartment accessible both while traveling or inside tent
- Full perimeter 2″ deep box-tube, sealed welded & black powdered-coated frame. A tri-angulated tongue is utilized for maximum stability
- Dexter Torflex suspension with electric brakes option
- Four adjustable jack stands at perimeter of frame
- 1 7/8″ standard ball hitch. A swivel hitch available as an upgrade
- 4.80 x 12″ bias ply tires with white wheels are standard. Chrome and aluminum rims are available upgrades as well radial tires.
- Durable travel cover with 2.5 cubic ft. zippered pocket
- LED trailer lighting for safe, long lasting performance
- 6-pin trailer plug standard. Other plug styles are available
- Interior telescoping galvanized steel tent bows
- Spring rear loaded bed bow for easy set-up.
- Aluma-Core Bed Panels with insulation for maximum strength & weight (rated for 600 lbs.)
- Single piece seamless white roof
- Eight-inch high pan-rolled floor that positions seam above ground level.
- Tents are seam sealed & water tested
- Zippered storm flap that can double as a canopy fly (poles sold separately)
- Zippered pocket for cooler/tongue access from inside the tent
- A/C duct flap for optional addition of your own AC unit
- Dual zippered rear bed window for full access through the rear of the tent.
- Rear window awning with flexible rod to allow for additional privacy and water shed.
- Foam mattresses with cleanable covers.
- 1 year warranty on parts
- 10 year warranty on axle
- A/C duct kit
- Bed caddy
- Clear view window panel
- Continental kit
- Cooler rack and cover
- Coupler handle
- Den room
- Extended tongue
- Framing kit
- Kayak rack
- Light bar
- Party deck
- Privacy skirt
- Reflector bar
- Screen room
- Sun-rain canopy
- Swivel coupler
- Tongue stand
- Window awning
Although as of January 2020, Aspen has officially stopped making trailers, you might be able to score their Classic Mini Trailer from other dealers. You can still buy the parts and accessories that you need from Aspen so that you can upgrade its look and functionality.
The Aspen Classic features ample space and storage for campers. You can rest on the foam mattresses shielded by a heavy duty tent. It is very lightweight. In fact, you can use a motorcycle or a small car to tow it. It is easy to set up once you reach your camping destination which is a good thing because you’d want to start your vacation right away. Should the weather condition turn bad, you can take down this mini camper with no hassle.
SylvanSport GO Camper Trailer
- Standing height 6′ 5”
- 80” long by 116” wide
- Interior height expands from 17” to 48”
- Deck size 48″ wide x 84″ deep
- Loading height: 53″
- Max carrying capacity: 960 lbs
- Starting Price: $9,995
Standard Features Include:
- equipment rack
- crank handle
- 8 frame pins
- tent pod
- 3 tent poles
- 2 bed panels
- 4 sleeping pads
- 4 bed support poles
- 2 table panels
- gear deck
- tailgate step
- tailgate bungee
- storage box
- 2 storage box keys
- stabilizer jack rod
- 4 ratchet straps
- tent awning
- spare tire
- hitch lock
- deck cushion
- drill adaptor
- rug set
- hanging organizer
- storage net
- camper cover
- 2 air mattresses
- 2 trekking poles
- screen room
- breezeway connector
- solar kit
- camp kitchen
- 2 single sleeping bags
SylvanSport Go is a clear manifestation of innovative design and engineering techniques in the construction of recreational vehicles to make them more affordable.
This camper is versatile. You can tow it using smaller vehicles yet you can bring your outdoor sports equipment and cargo with you.
This camper is comfortable. It provides a spacious shelter for 2 to 4 people. The ride itself is made more enjoyable with its maneuverability and torsion trailer axle.
This camper is durable. It gives you more value for your money because it is built to last. Its premium construction features heavy duty tent materials and powder coated aluminum body.
SylvanSport offers upgrade packages to make your camping more comfortable and convenient.
The Anza Trailer
- 5 ft. x 8 ft. off-road trailer unit
- 31” wheels and tires
- Price: Starts at $10,500
Standard Features Include:
- Stand on the fenders and batwing step
- All LED lighting includes 2 interior magnetic LED puck lights
- Dual 5000 lb. rear stabilizer jacks, and a 2000 lb. tongue jack. 2” receiver on the rear for a bike rack, cargo rack, etc. Not to exceed 75 lbs
- ¾” plywood walls with exterior sheet metal skin (choice of colors) and 2 x 4 ribs in the insulated roof
- A welded chassis using 2 x 2 square tubing 120 walls
- A welded tongue using 3 x 3 square tubing
- Integrated step for accessing the stand-on fenders
- Two doors with adjustable screened windows
- A wall vent
- Carpeted walls and floor
- 6-plug power strip on the rear interior
- Awning Sunseeker
- Curt Basket Roof Rack
- Curt Basket Roof Rack and extension
- Kayak Rack, mounted (Needs simple roof rack)
- Cubbyhole Storage
- Window (24“ x 14“) Slider with screen, each
- Rear Door (23“ x 37“)
- Large Rear Door (45“ x 40“)
- Tongue Box
- Diamond Plate Rock Guard (Not needed with full sized tongue box)
- Side Table
- Spare Tire (Bigfoot) (Unmounted)
- Foxwing Awning (Mounted)
- MaxSonic Stereo System with 2 speakers/ 4 speakers
- Mounted Propane Tank
- Bunks: Carpeted Shelf, aluminum cleats on wall, 2 ft. deep x width of trailer, each
- Rear Cabinet
- Waterport Pressurized Water Tank/Spray Unit
- ClimateRite Heating and A/C unit (CR 2500)
- 31“ Wheel/Tire Upgrade
- Black Wheel/Tire Upgrade
Although its base price is a little over $10,000, The Anza is also worth considering. C.A.R.P. Expedition is giving us the opportunity to go on an off-road adventure whenever you feel the urge to reconnect with nature.
The standard features of this open cabin teardrop camper makes you ready for any kind of expedition. The Anza comes with dual 5000 lb. rear stabilizer jacks and a 2000 lb. tongue jack with 2” receiver on the rear for your bike rack, cargo rack, etc. so you can bring your travel gears with you.
The Anza gives you lots of options to upgrade your unit to make you more comfortable in your travel, provide you with more storage solutions, and make your camper look more handsome so you can camp in style.
There you have it! The 10 best mini camper trailers of 2021 all under $10,000. Have you chosen which one you like the best? If not, we encourage you to read on so that you’ll know more about mini camper trailers to help you in choosing the best one for you.
What is a mini camper trailer?
A mini camper trailer is a compact and lightweight travel trailer. Their length is usually under 15 feet. It is a recreational vehicle that’s towable by smaller vehicles with the help of hitches.
Most of the time, a mini camper trailer can only accommodate two adults. The most common amenities that you can find in this small travel trailer are a sleeping area, dinette, and kitchen.
But manufacturers of these recreational vehicles provide you with options to build your own camper or choose which other amenities you find essential and want to have in your camper. This includes a bathroom, an awning, or cargo racks. Of course, each one will come with additional costs but they will make your travel more comfortable.
Benefits of a mini camper trailer
Mini camper trailers will make you realize that bigger isn’t always better. While they are at the low end of the price range when it comes to recreational vehicles, they have a lot to offer.
There’s something to love about the idea of traveling with your spouse or friend and having them in close proximity to you. You’re spending quality time together, catching up or just enjoying what nature has to offer.
When you have a bigger camper, you most probably will end up in your own rooms doing your own thing. In a mini camper trailer, you cherish the togetherness.
Easy to Maintain
Since they are smaller, there are fewer parts and amenities to maintain. There are less appliances that would need repair or replacement from time to time. Maintenance of a mini camper trailer is so much simpler.
Mini camper trailers cost less to store, maintain, and repair. These are also cost-savers when it comes to gas since they are lightweight and more aerodynamic .
Can be towed by smaller vehicles
This is one of the best things about mini camper trailers. Because they are lightweight, chances are you can use the vehicle that you’re using now to tow this thing so you don’t have to worry about your towing vehicle anymore.
Easier to Drive
Because they are shorter, these small campers are easier to drive and maneuver on the road. Finding a parking space is also much easier since they don’t take up too much space.
Easy to Store
These mini camper trailers can be stored in a standard garage. They come in a compact size which makes it easy for you to find a place for them in your garage. This means you don’t have to spend on storage fees when you’re not using your travel trailer.
Don’t be deceived by their size. There’s more than what meets the eye for these mini camper trailers. Most manufacturers allow you to customize your small-sized RV so that you can include the amenities and some luxuries that you want to enjoy while traveling. There are many different upgrade options to choose from. You can go from basic to sophisticated depending on what you want to have in your camper.
Indeed, there are many things to love about a mini camper trailer. It keeps things simple, fun, practical, and flexible.
Tips For Purchasing a Mini Camper Trailer Under $10,000
Here are the factors that you should consider when you’re on the lookout for the best mini camper trailer.
There are different models to choose from. If you enjoy off-road camping or love bringing your man toys with you when you travel, there’s a model out there that’ll suit your kind of adventure. Choose a camper that suits your hobbies so that you’ll be a happy camper all the time.
Number of People
How many people would you like to bring during your travels? Most mini camper trailers have sleeping space for 2 adults but there are models out there that will allow you to add an extra mattress or two. It’s all about being able to maximize and customize the space
Another thing that you need to consider is the space. Is there enough storage for all your stuff? How can you maximize the space to be able to fit in everything you need? Do you need extra storage solutions such as racks for your travel gears?
You have to understand that most mini camper trailers will come as basic as they can get. Check the floor plan so that you will have an idea how you will use the given space.
It is understandable that mini camper trailers come as basic as they can get. There would be a sleeping area and a dinette, that’s about it. But as you’ve seen earlier, many RV manufacturers now offer more features for you to enjoy camping and allow you to customize your camper so that you can choose the amenities and appliances that matter to you.
Wrap Up: What is the best small RV trailer?
As we always say, the best choice is one that suits your personal needs and travel requirements. There are lots of options out there for small RV trailers. Choose the mini camper trailer that suits your budget and makes you feel the most comfortable when you go camping.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the smallest travel trailers?
Some of the smallest travel trailers which are available in the market today are:
- Hiker Trailer Highway Model which is available in three sizes: 5 x 8, 5 x 9, and 5 x 10;
- Scamp trailers have campers with a length 13 foot;
- the Happier Camper HC1 which is also has a length 13 feet long with an interior height of 6’1″ and weighs in at 3500 lbs;
- and Taxa Outdoors Cricket Camper which comes in at only 15 feet in length.
How much are small camper trailers?
Brand new small camper trailers can cost between $8,000 and $23,000. The price would depend on the manufacturer, model, features, and size of the campers. Since they are smaller, they are a lot more affordable than large motorhomes and travel trailers. Price will go higher with more features and options for upgrade that you choose to get for your camper.
What is the best small travel trailer with bathroom?
Even the smallest of rigs can come with a bathroom. You’d be surprised to know that they are many options to choose from. There’s the Scamp 13′ Deluxe, 16′ Casita Deluxe Spirit, Airstream 2021 Basecamp, Forest River R-pod RP-180, and Winnebago Micro Mini.
These are just 5 of the best and smallest out there. They are self-contained and have complete amenities to make you feel comfortable in your home away from home. You can enjoy the convenience of having your own wet bath, two burner stove, adequate living space and ample storage space. You’ve got to check their specific floorplans and features to make sure that you choose which of these teardrop trailers is the best for you!